And, a new song…
Brett’s latest crash and burn is all over the web, so I’ll just link to the original.
Keep up the good fight Aaron.
Posted by Wickedpinto on March 30, 2011
Until someone else who cares actually views it and offers analysis.
This is ridiculous.
The husband disagreed but wasn’t a jerk, and when threatened with he and his wife being restrained or jailed, (the woman clearly insinuates restraining the wife from climbing the pole (insert joke later) to protect her property) and then the blond chick, and the cop outright lied, while threatening legal action, and then intimidated private citizens on private property! WTF!
I hope this is just a big fat whiner who is exaggerating the situation, excluding background, or maybe some ridiculous piece of performance art, but I doubt it, and the reason I’m hoping that the video is wrong, is because it’s bad imagery, bad precedent, bad citizenship on the part of the “civil servants” and just plain bad. Seems like a small thing, but, think of the cost of the rig, the cost of digging it out, that guy ain’t no spring chicken, and thinking about the neighborhood games that will be ended because of it?
IN A CULDESAC!! I can’t think of many culdesacs in my my area that don’t have basketball hoops installed by a nice neighbor with kids so their kids can play basketball in a rather safe environment. That blonde, should have arrested the driver of the front loader for endanger the lives of minors in a FRIGGEN CUL DE SAC!
Thanks to QandO
Posted by Wickedpinto on March 30, 2011
I’m going with AWESOME!
That is just a neat vid.
Posted by Wickedpinto on January 19, 2011
I guess this is supposed to translate into something that someone understands, but I don’t have the decoder ring. All I got out of it is that we still don’t seem to know jack about stuxnet and what we do know all seems to be opinion.
Found at hotair headlines
Posted by Viv on November 9, 2010
There is some disturbing news about a missile fired off the coast of California that has yet to be explained by anyone in the U.S. military.
I saw something similar to this recorded a while back and dug up the footage. Perhaps there is some relationship here.
Posted by mesablue on August 6, 2010
Worst. Serial Killer. Ever.
* On August 3, 1991, the Laser Man shot his first person. The victim was a 21 year old immigrant to Sweden from Eritrea, whom Ausonius shot in the back. The victim, however, survived. Two of the victim’s friends said they saw a circle of red light on his body before they heard the shot.
* On the evening of October 21, 1991, outside the Stockholm University, Shahram Khosravi, a 25-year-old student of Iranian origin, was shot in the face but survived.
* On the night of October 27, 1991, a homeless man of Greek origin was shot twice in the stomach. The victim saw a bright red light, heard the shots but managed to run away. Although wounded, he survived.
* In the middle of the day of November 1, 1991, Ausonius walked into a restaurant kitchen in Stockholm where he had seen an immigrant and shot him once in the head and several times in the stomach. The victim, Heberson Vieira Da Costa, a musician from Brazil, saw a red light before he was shot, and got a good look at his assailant. The victim survived, seriously wounded, but was able to give a description of the Laser Man to the police.
* Ausonius continued his shootings and, on November 8, 1991, he mortally wounded Jimmy Ranjbar, another Iranian student, who died the next day.
Ausonius then went to Las Vegas to gamble and visit the Grand Canyon. The Laser Man disappeared for a few months, but he would return.
* On January 22, 1992, Ausonius went to Uppsala, where he walked up to a couple, and shot the man in the head. The victim, Erik Bongcam-Rudloff, was a Ph.D. student in medical sciences. He survived and is now a scientist representing Sweden in several international scientific networks.
* January 23, 1992, back in Stockholm, Ausonius shot a black bus driver, originally from Zimbabwe, in the middle of the day. The victim was shot in the chest but survived. That evening, Ausonius walked into a Somali club in central Stockholm and shot two men, both of whom also survived.
* On the night of January 28, 1992, Ausonius walked up to a kiosk where Isa Aybar, an immigrant of Turkish origin, was working. Ausonius shot him four times in the head and arm, and walked away. Aybar was seriously wounded but managed to call the police and survived.
* On January 30, 1992 Ausonius shot his last victim, from Lebanon, in the head, a store owner in Hägerstensåsen, paralyzing but not killing him.
I’m feeling more than a little sorry for Jimmy Ranjbar.
Posted by Wickedpinto on July 21, 2010
“Not the White Man’s Bitch” rejected as legal campaign slogan for Ieshuh Griffin, a candidate for Milwaukee Assembly.
“independents are allowed a five-word statement of purpose on the ballot to explain to voters what their candidacy is about.”
That line is the source of the kerfuffle. Since, independents are, well, independent, they are allowed to include a mission statement on their ballots.
Majority of the article is about inside baseball stuff, that noone not from milwaukee will care about, but I really want this woman to win. I can’t wait till she becomes a youtube sensation.
“Don’t talk at me whiteman, I ain’t your bitch.” While debating the merit of a street named after her.
Maybe, “Maybe your White Bitch will put up with your patronizing tone, but I won’t!”
“I called you ma’am.”
“OH!, What’s next, jemimah?”
It could be brilliant.
Found at weaselzippers
She came to prominence, it appears, by being a spokesperson for her sister “April.” and it looks like a soap opera, and in the interview on blogtalk radio with crazy woman “Queen Ifama” (the content as applies to ieshuh starts at 10 minutes.) she remarkably comes off as the level head, even though she is clearly quite dumb. Also, mind, that “the level head” aside from likely being a racist term if she reads this, “Level Head” is relative to the degree of crazy that surrounds you. Example. Crispin Glover, Danny Glover, Joy Behar, Mel Gibson (who has an erection) and me are in a room. I come off pretty damn good.
This is a comment she put up early on in the situation with her sister.
The reason April is in Jail, is because of Parental interference, and contempt.
Most of it is just background of how she got active, but the audio interview is fascinating. There are a bunch of angry chicks, one of whom got bitched by a black man.
This woman is crazy, maybe not as crazy as queen ilfa, but pretty effing insane.
[edits: Mispelled her name several times, and had to fix some links.]
Posted by Wickedpinto on July 17, 2010
They used the term “per se.” in an e-mail I received last week.
I responded (being a smart ass) “Per se? I don’t think that’s english.”
It’s a stupid joke, but this is how it played out.
“I wish you would stop going out of your way grading my correspondence like you are a grade school grammar teacher, and talking down to me goddamnit. Sometimes I think you go out of your way to make me feel stupid.”
or something like that.
I was startled at the hostility, and the argument went on, I think it’s resolved now, but you never know.
However, let me offer this example. If it had been Mesa to whom I said this (not likely, he’s not much for terms like that but others are, and most of the others would react the same I figure.)
Mesa : BLAH BLAH BLAH Per se.
Me: Per Se? I don’t think that’s english.
Mesa: Cuz It’s not dipshit.
Me: OH. That makes sense then.
I’m really startled that this friend that has known me for so long reacted as they did, because most everyone else would have reacted as I depicted in the fresh off the presses wickedpinto theater excerpt.