Thoughts for the families of the victims and thoughts for the perp and the other scum that support him from this horrible situation which is an act in continuing war. The thoughts for the families are good and condolences. For the scum I have nothing but spittle and hatred.
Archive for the ‘Islam’ Category
Posted by Wickedpinto on March 2, 2011
Posted by Wickedpinto on October 20, 2010
Weasel zippers has a daily warporn feature, which is AWESOME!
This post has 4 vids of jihadi’s killing themselves through poor training and poor maintenance. I don’t understand the failures in the mortars, I never got to play with them or take any “classes” on them so I don’t know, maybe mesa has some experience and could throw some effing knowledge at me if he’s bored.
But consider this the feel good humpday link. Go there for the video’s, they rate the traffic, since they are effing awesome.
Posted by mesablue on September 22, 2010
UPDATE — Since we’re contemplating getting back to “serious” blogging here, thought I’d bring up an old post from the past that actually had some feet on the ground fun. Not the norm for the tubes in the old days. It was semi pertinent to what was happening at the time. Not my usual style, but —-
In the post Welcome to Baghdad West, I posted an article from the Detroit News that covered sectarian violence in Detroit between Sunni and Shia muslims.
I also mentioned that I would try to get to the area and take some pictures.
DETROIT — Muslim leaders say a spate of vandalism over the weekend involving stores owned by local Iraqis could stem from brewing sectarian Islamic tension over the execution of Saddam Hussein.
While Shi’a and Sunni Muslims are fighting in Iraq, the two groups generally get along in Metro Detroit and the United States. But Muslim and Arab leaders say the hanging of Saddam, and especially the timing of the execution, spurred hard feelings.
They say the vandalized property was owned or operated by people of Iraqi descent who are Shi’a.
“People are scared to come here. It’s very dangerous, this place,” said Inaam Alkhafaji, referring to her Detroit business, Dana Media, whose windows were broken.
“It’s a war with the Iraqi people. Maybe next time they kill us.”
I first went to the Seven Mile and Woodward area to try to find some of the vandalism described in the article since it is not too far from my house. This area is on the far North side of Detroit, quite a way from Dearborn. As I drove down Seven Mile I realised that finding a particular store or building with a broken or boarded up window in Detroit is kind of like trying to find a particular grain of sand on a beach. One third of all houses and buildings in Detroit are either abandoned or falling down. This part of Seven Mile is in a very sketchy neighborhood, but during the daytime it’s pretty safe, so I walked around and took a few pictures.
No obvious signs of damage in the first few pictures:
But, the rest of the neighborhood looked like this:
So, things didn’t look too out of order along the Iraqi stretch of Seven Mile.
To give you an idea of what a bizarre city Detroit is, on the way to my next stop I took a picture of a typical house in the Palmer Woods neighborhood. This house is only half a mile from the house pictured above.
You can pick this house up for a song, but the property taxes in Detroit are among the highest in the nation — not worth it. You’ll pay more in taxes than for your mortgage.
Ok, so on to the West side. Warren Ave. cuts through the Northern edge of Dearborn before continuing on to the Western border of Detroit. The stores and restaurant mentioned in the article are here:
Not much to see other than the one door still boarded up, the restaurant’s windows had been smashed and were already repaired.
On we go, I figured I’d take a few more pictures to give everyone a feel for the area. Pictures really can’t do justice to how arabic this area really is, almost every store’s sign is in arabic lettering and several have no english at all. I couldn’t tell what a few of them were.
I took a few more that didn’t turn out, I really wanted to show the picture of the halal pizza place. I just thought it was funny.
One thing that I’ve always thought a bit weird is the prevalence of strip clubs and liquor stores in Dearborn. One is right next door to LaShish, a very popular restaurant.
Gigi’s strip club (oops, gay bar), with badly placed light pole:
So, all in all, there was not much to see. Especially by Detroit standards, this was much ado about not much. The Sunni and Shia could declare war on each other and it might take a few days for Detroit to notice.
It’s much more exciting when the arab groups take to the streets to demonstrate, downright chilling. They turn out by the thousand on just a moments notice. I’ll make sure to get pictures of that in the future.
Oh, and if you read this post Dean Esmay, bite me — you couldn’t be more full of shit about what goes on here on the arab “street”. Going to lunch on Michigan Ave. once a year does not make you an expert on all things middle eastern in Detroit.
Linked at Stop the ACLU.
Update:Debbie Schlussel has an interesting post about the FBI’s Michigan Special Agent in Charge and his strange ways — Aleikum Salaam, Abu Roberts: Hoffa-Digging, Islamo-Pandering FBI Honcho Leaves Town; Dreams of Terror Suspect’s Return
Regular readers of this site know that I’ve tracked the doings of Dr. Smith (of “Lost in Space”) look-alike, Michigan FBI Special Agent in Charge Daniel Roberts, for some time.
His four biggest achievements are: 1) Wasting millions of dollars in a two-week dig for the body of Jimmy Hoffa at a Michigan farm (we had a daily count, “American Farm Held Hostage”); 2) Pandering ad absurdum to Islamofascists, terrorism supporters, and even a “former” Islamic terrorist; 3) allowing America’s largest Hezbollah financier to flee the country; and 4) working bankers hours for taxpayers, while spending the rest “chasing” terrorists on the treadmill at a local gym.
Posted by mesablue on August 6, 2010
Worst. Serial Killer. Ever.
* On August 3, 1991, the Laser Man shot his first person. The victim was a 21 year old immigrant to Sweden from Eritrea, whom Ausonius shot in the back. The victim, however, survived. Two of the victim’s friends said they saw a circle of red light on his body before they heard the shot.
* On the evening of October 21, 1991, outside the Stockholm University, Shahram Khosravi, a 25-year-old student of Iranian origin, was shot in the face but survived.
* On the night of October 27, 1991, a homeless man of Greek origin was shot twice in the stomach. The victim saw a bright red light, heard the shots but managed to run away. Although wounded, he survived.
* In the middle of the day of November 1, 1991, Ausonius walked into a restaurant kitchen in Stockholm where he had seen an immigrant and shot him once in the head and several times in the stomach. The victim, Heberson Vieira Da Costa, a musician from Brazil, saw a red light before he was shot, and got a good look at his assailant. The victim survived, seriously wounded, but was able to give a description of the Laser Man to the police.
* Ausonius continued his shootings and, on November 8, 1991, he mortally wounded Jimmy Ranjbar, another Iranian student, who died the next day.
Ausonius then went to Las Vegas to gamble and visit the Grand Canyon. The Laser Man disappeared for a few months, but he would return.
* On January 22, 1992, Ausonius went to Uppsala, where he walked up to a couple, and shot the man in the head. The victim, Erik Bongcam-Rudloff, was a Ph.D. student in medical sciences. He survived and is now a scientist representing Sweden in several international scientific networks.
* January 23, 1992, back in Stockholm, Ausonius shot a black bus driver, originally from Zimbabwe, in the middle of the day. The victim was shot in the chest but survived. That evening, Ausonius walked into a Somali club in central Stockholm and shot two men, both of whom also survived.
* On the night of January 28, 1992, Ausonius walked up to a kiosk where Isa Aybar, an immigrant of Turkish origin, was working. Ausonius shot him four times in the head and arm, and walked away. Aybar was seriously wounded but managed to call the police and survived.
* On January 30, 1992 Ausonius shot his last victim, from Lebanon, in the head, a store owner in Hägerstensåsen, paralyzing but not killing him.
I’m feeling more than a little sorry for Jimmy Ranjbar.
Posted by Wickedpinto on August 1, 2010
Now if they can just convince the other billion.
Stolen brazenly from the husband of instymchottersten.
Posted by Wickedpinto on April 4, 2008
Apparently, this is a big deal.
Some chick, who got rid of her tits is calling herself a man, but I noticed a few things that make it clear that she is in fact a deliberately unattractive woman, rather than a man.
1) No y chromosome.
2) No Dick. While some people with y chromosomes, chose to be seperated from their dick, they officially lose their manhood (literaly, it is refered to as “losing your manhood,” kinda like marriage, only less painful) when they cut off their cranks.
3) no testicles. No testicles, makes the dick useless, therefore not a man.
4) Being FUCKING PREGNANT!
There are of course numerous more methods of identification, but those are the ones that I have chosen to include.
Laura Ingraham’s co-host producer guy said “MEN, do not have ‘fat pants,’” so I will include that one, but I think that this should be my random inclusion for the moment, inviting all of you to take part in the way of the “Ways to tell that you are not a man,” contest. Just see it as my bi-annual equivalent of LauraW’s Haiku contests.
Posted by mesablue on December 27, 2007
Also one that I feel/hope will prove to be a gigantic mistake for Al Qaeda.
They’ve just created a huge martyr against their cause.
Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto has been shot dead at an election rally – sparking riots across the country. The gunman then detonated a bomb, killing at least 15 of her supporters in Rawalpindi. Many more were injured in the suicide blast. At least four people have been shot dead in rioting as fears grow the nuclear-armed country will be plunged into civil war.
In Karachi, capital of Ms Bhutto’s native Sindh province, thousands took to the streets, torching dozens of vehicles and buildings.
“There is trouble almost everywhere,” a senior police official said.
The killing came less than two weeks before elections many expected would return Ms Bhutto to power and restore democracy.
Nawaz Sharif, the leader of a rival opposition party, vowed revenge and said his party would boycott the January 8 poll.
He told crowds: “Benazir Bhutto was also my sister, and I will be with you to take the revenge for her death. Don’t feel alone. I am with you. We will take the revenge on the rulers.”
Roundup at HotAir.
Posted by mesablue on September 24, 2007
During the week of October 22-26, 2007, the nation will be rocked by the biggest conservative campus protest ever – Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, a wake-up call for Americans on 200 university and college campuses.
The purpose of this protest is as simple as it is crucial: to confront the two Big Lies of the political left: that George Bush created the war on terror and that Global Warming is a greater danger to Americans than the terrorist threat. Nothing could be more politically incorrect than to point this out. But nothing could be more important for American students to hear. In the face of the greatest danger Americans have ever confronted, the academic left has mobilized to create sympathy for the enemy and to fight anyone who rallies Americans to defend themselves. According to the academic left, anyone who links Islamic radicalism to the war on terror is an “Islamophobe.” According to the academic left, the Islamo-fascists hate us not because we are tolerant and free, but because we are “oppressors.”
Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is a national effort to oppose these lies and to rally American students to defend their country.